Thursday, November 20, 2008

Final Physical Therapy

So I had my last scheduled physical therapy session today, although I will be needing to continue various exercises on my own. I'm aware that there is not a phase of 'instant gratification' here, and I'm okay with that. Delay that gratification, baby! I'm just happy to be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel. With the kind of time I have spent 'down', I think that I'm a big enough boy to handle the a n t i c i p a t i o n .
I think that it may be more important to have it be right rather than to have it now - yes, of course, I would, in an ideal world, prefer that it was Right ... Now
- but, Hey! Welcome to the imperfect world as it is.
I do have to take the opportunity to compliment my fellow patients on the Huge amount of support - both physical and emotional - that has been gladly shared. It makes you feel good to be a human being.

Next up; my final injection tomorrow, Friday.

No comments: